Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Prep Schools in the News: Durham Academy

As a native New Englander, I haven't always paid tribute to the South on this blog, but I have to give them credit for this.

Durham, South Carolina is home to the elite Durham Academy, a coed day school with roughly 1,100 students.  I'd never heard of them until recently, but now I'm glad I have.  During the recent blizzard, the south found themselves dealing with a crisis that we in the north like to refer to as "snow."  They likely don't get too many snow days typically, but when they did, the head of this school knew just what to do.  Check out the link to the video below.


http://gawker.com/watch-two-teachers-rap-their-schools-snow-closing-anno-1522038680?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

No comments:

Post a Comment